EM Training Solutions SHALL NOT issue a refund under the following circumstances as per our terms and conditions.
- If the learner cancels a course outside of the 72 hours (3 working days ) prior to the commencement of their course
- If the learner does not attend the course that they have booked.
- If the learner is late in starting the training.
- If a deposit has already been made to secure a place on a course.
- If the learner provides insufficient ID.
- If the learner rearranges the course and cannot attend on the dates they have arranged.
- If the learners fails to provide a valid CSCS test (CSCS Test not older than 2 years )prior to taking a CPCS test.
- If the learner attends training but fails to take a test.
- If the learner fails a test
EM Training Solutions Ltd SHALL issue a refund under the following circumstances as per our terms and conditions
- If a course is canceled by EM Training (Under no circumstances will the company issue a refund with a payment exceeding the original amount paid to us. EM Training Solutions Ltd is not responsible, nor shall we compensate for any accommodation, transport costs, or loss of earnings due to time taken off work.)
- If a learner has taken a level 2 course or below and hasn't received results within 3 months without a valid reason from the company.
- If a learner has taken a level 3 course and hasn't received results within 6 months without a valid reason from the company.
Our Support Team is always eager to assist you and deliver highly professional support in a timely manner. Thank you for your custom.